Frequently Asked Questions About Project Insurance for Marine Construction
If you’re thinking of starting a major marine construction project but have questions about the insurance aspect, look no further. We gathered the experts at Stokes Marine to answer some of the most frequently asked questions about marine construction project insurance.
What type of insurance does Stokes Marine carry?
Answer: Stokes Marine carries Longshoreman's and Jones Act worker’s compensation coverage. Stokes Marine has a $2,000,000.00 general aggregate limit on its general liability policy.
What type of insurance is needed for my project?
Answer: Long Shoremans and Jones Act coverage is the specific type of workers compensation coverage required. Adequate general liability protection is also needed for the protection of the property owner.
How do I check to see if a contractor is licensed?
Answer: One can verify contractor licenses with the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation at 866-532-1440.
If you have more questions about marine construction project insurance, talk to an expert at Stokes Marine and we’ll answer any questions you may have.Topics: test
Stay In Touch
- Boat Canopies Vs. Boat Houses for Your Florida Dock: What's the Difference?
- Key Factors That Determine How Much A Dock Will Cost You
- Stokes Marine Dock Reviews—Southwest Florida Marine Contractors
- Stokes Marine Boat Lift Reviews—Southwest Florida Marine Contractors
- 5 Reasons Seawalls Fail and How to Prevent It